Customer Service Representatives
Our Customer Service Representatives strive to consistently delight our customers by providing quality experiences.
DISH is dedicated to providing our employees with the resources and benefits they need to make the most of their careers. We are committed to your growth as a professional, which is why we offer all the programs, training, and the benefits you'd expect from our Fortune 200 company.
Our Application Process is simple:
Select a Location
with an opening
based on instructions
and meet our minimum requirements
please allow approximately 1.5 hours to complete
DISH offers our Customer Service Representatives the following benefits:
- Significant monthly bonus potential
- Flexible work schedules
- Medical, dental and vision insurance and paid time off
- 401(k) with company matched funds
- Tuition reimbursement
- Employee stock purchase plan and profit sharing
- Free DISH Satellite TV system and programming
Customer Service Representatives are responsible for assisting customers on a wide range of topics including payments and billing, product features, and technical support. Representatives are dedicated to resolving customers’ inquiries accurately and efficiently, which ensures customers are 100% satisfied with the DISH products and services they have chosen.
Primary responsibilities fall into the following categories:
- Payments and Billing - accept payment by credit card, offer self-serve payment solutions, and explain charges on the customer’s bill.
- Product features – assist customers with pay-per-view orders, change programming packages, equipment upgrades, and general questions.
- Technical Support – troubleshoot a variety of technical issues, from signal loss to remote control use.
- Sales - use a consultative approach to educate and offer existing customers additional programming, products and services to enhance their DISH experience.
A successful Customer Service Representative will have the following:
- Proficiency with Windows 95 or higher.
- Strong organizational, time management and problem solving skills.
- Ability to regularly sit for long periods of time, speak and listen while typing.
- Willingness to work flexible schedules including weekends, holidays and evenings.
- High School diploma, GED, or equivalent experience.
- Six-months of related customer service experience and/or training preferred.