DISH has one of the best Sales teams in America.
In fact, in 2010, DISH Sales team was presented with two Stevie® Awards in the National Sales Team of the Year and Sales Compensation Program of the Year categories. The Stevie® Awards recognize the top sales organizations throughout the world. More than 500 entries were submitted to this year's competition from companies of all sizes and industries, including UPS, Marriot, AT&T and FedEx.
Our Application Process is simple:
Select a Location
with an opening
based on instructions
and meet our minimum requirements
please allow approximately 45 minutes to complete
DISH offers our Sales Team the following benefits:
- Uncapped commission with bonus potential
- Medical, dental and vision insurance and paid time off
- 401(k) with company matched funds
- Tuition reimbursement
- Employee stock purchase plan and profit sharing
- Free DISH Satellite TV system and programming
Inside Sales Associates at DISH are entertainment consultants. Successful associates require a thorough understanding of DISH products, services and technology. Through interaction with consumers the Inside Sales Associate must assess needs and recommend the right package and products to satisfy the consumer. Our Inside Sales Associates also have the opportunity to earn a substantial income through our aggressive un-capped commission plan.
Primary responsibilities are described in the following categories:
- Respond to inbound calls - answer calls from potential consumers relating to multiple products, services and current promotions.
- Consumer needs assessments - through discussion with consumer, determine their needs and offer sales recommendations that meet each of those needs.
- Close the sale - meet or exceed assigned sales goals while delivering exceptional service, consumer satisfaction and effectively conveying the value of the products.
- Finalize orders - ensure order entry is complete, review programming, communicate disclosures, services and price.
A successful Inside Sales Associate will have the following:
- Ability to use database software, internet, and time management systems.
- Ability to calculate amounts such as discounts, proportions, percentages.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Assertive, yet consultative and results oriented with a contagious competitive attitude.
- High school diploma, GED or equivalent experience.
- Bilingual in Spanish and English required (Queens only).