No award-winning product and service happens without a great sales force. Our market-leading team of sales professionals drives the business across multiple customer channels.
DISH is dedicated to providing our employees with the resources and benefits they need to make the most of their careers. We are committed to your growth as a professional, which is why we offer all the programs, training, and the benefits you'd expect from our Fortune 200 Company.
If you're ready to make the most of your technical expertise, we have opportunities waiting for you at our state-of-the-art National Sales Center in Littleton.
Littleton National Sales Center
5701 S Santa Fe Drive
Littleton, CO 80120
DISH is located at the corner of Santa Fe Drive and Bowles. From I-25, take the Santa Fe exit going South. When you get to Bowles, turn right and then take the first left into the Littleton facility.
DISH offers our Sales Team the following benefits:
- Uncapped commission with bonus potential
- Medical, dental and vision insurance and paid time off
- 401(k) with company matched funds
- Tuition reimbursement
- Employee stock purchase plan and profit sharing
- Free DISH Satellite TV system and programming
Inside Sales Associates at DISH are entertainment consultants. Successful associates require a thorough understanding of DISH products, services and technology. Through interaction with consumers the Inside Sales Associate must assess needs and recommend the right package and products to satisfy the consumer. Our Inside Sales Associates also have the opportunity to earn a substantial income through our aggressive un-capped commission plan.
Primary responsibilities are described in the following categories:
- Respond to inbound calls - answer calls from potential consumers relating to multiple products, services and current promotions.
- Consumer needs assessments - through discussion with consumer, determine their needs and offer sales recommendations that meet each of those needs.
- Close the sale - meet or exceed assigned sales goals while delivering exceptional service, consumer satisfaction and effectively conveying the value of the products.
- Finalize orders - ensure order entry is complete, review programming, communicate disclosures, services and price.
A successful Inside Sales Associate will have the following:
- Ability to use database software, internet, and time management systems.
- Ability to calculate amounts such as discounts, proportions, percentages.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Assertive, yet consultative and results oriented with a contagious competitive attitude.
- High school diploma, GED or equivalent experience.