We’re born communicators, natural problem-solvers, and the face of the DISH brand.
Our Customer Experience Representatives are the most important people in the business. We’ve got communication down to an art and delighting customers down to a science.
Work at Home
We understand the modern employee may need to operate fast on their feet and out of the office. That’s why we offer opportunities for stay-at-home Customer Service Representatives. As a work-at-home employee, you will utilize a variety of tools to interact with our customers and build the DISH brand. Check out the technical and work space requirements for work-at-home positions.Apply Now
Technical and Work Space Requirements
- DISH will supply a PC tower loaded with all of the software necessary for your employment. This tower is not Bluetooth enabled. All equipment must be wired.
- You are responsible for providing the following accessories to connect to the PC tower:
- USB Keyboard and Mouse
- Noise-canceling USB headset that is not Bluetooth
- Jabra BIZ 1500, Logitech h390 or Sennheiser SC60 recommended
- TWO computer monitors at least 19” in size
- Monitors must connect to the PC tower using a VGA, Displayport, or DVI/HDMI via DisplayPort converter cord, pictured below
- USB Web camera
- Ethernet cable long enough to connect directly from your work location to your Internet router location
- Cable, DSL, or Fiber ISP – satellite and fixed wireless are not supported
- Stable internet connection with no packet loss
- Wired ethernet between modem and PC without use of an adapter: Wi-Fi / wireless is not supported
- Minimum internet speeds: 25 Mbps download, 2 Mbps upload
- DISH prefers that At Home agents do not have bandwidth or data cap on Internet usage (caps lower than 250GB are not recommended).
- At Home agents are expected to have 99% uptime.
- Capable of placing and receiving calls and SMS messages
- Access to video camera
- Access to either Google Play or Apple Store
- Dedicated home office workspace, preferably a separate room with its own door
- Adequate space to set up the workstation
- Ability to hardwire internet, plug directly into router
- Three power connections- either three outlets or a power strip (one for each monitor and one for the PC tower)
- Agents are responsible for maintaining the workspace in a safe condition
- Personal disruptions are not allowed during schedule hours and should not be audible in
background noise. This includes but not limited to:
- Children playing
- Dogs barking
- Loud music
- Non-work-related phone calls
- Door bells
- Family members/roommates
- You are scheduled on the phone throughout the entirety of your shift. It’s important to understand this job does not allow flexibility to answer the door or be on-call care for others during work hours