At DISH, we're Tuned In To You™. The Customer Experience department plays a vital role in executing on that promise, so if you like to help solve problems and interact with people from across the country, this is the spot for you!
Passion at Work
Salary & Benefits
Technical and Work Space Requirements
- Desktop or laptop with Microsoft Windows (Apple/Mac, iOS, Chromebook, Android, and custom-built PCs are not supported)
- Less than 7 years old
- Intel or AMD 64-bit processor
- Minimum 4 GB RAM
- USB port dedicated for flash drive use
Accessories: All accessories must be wired without use of adapters, docks or dongles
- Two displays, one must be at least 19" and the other must be at least 13"
- Web camera
- Noise cancelling USB headset that is not Bluetooth (Jabra BIZ 1500 or Sennheiser SC60 recommended)
- Keyboard and mouse
- Cable, DSL, or Fiber ISP – satellite and fixed wireless are not supported
- Stable internet connection with no packet loss
- Wired ethernet between modem and PC without use of an adapter: Wi-Fi / wireless is not supported
- Minimum internet speeds: 7 Mbps download, 1 Mbps upload
- DISH prefers that At Home agents do not have bandwidth or data cap on Internet usage (caps lower than 250GB are not recommended).
- At Home agents are expected to have 99% uptime.
- Capable of placing and receiving calls and SMS messages
- Access to video camera
- Access to either Google Play or Apple Store
- Dedicated home office workspace, preferably a separate room with its own door
- Agents are responsible for maintaining the workspace in a safe condition
- Personal disruptions are not allowed during schedule hours and should not be audible in
background noise. This includes but not limited to:
- Children playing
- Dogs barking
- Loud music
- Non-work-related phone calls
- Door bells
- Family members/roommates
- You are scheduled on the phone throughout the entirely of your shift. It’s important to understand this job does not allow flexibility to answer the door or be on-call care for others during work hours
All costs to meet and maintain these requirements, including repairs, Internet/ISP and mobile charges, are the responsibility of the employee and are not reimbursed by DISH, except where required by law.