Inbound Sales & Customer Retention
We have opportunities as Sales Account Executives and Retention Account Executives on our Inside Sales team. Account Executives drive customer growth by building value for DISH's services to prospective and current customers. By applying sales skills to understand customer's needs, our Account Executives are focused on closing all sales with integrity. Using web-based tools, they stay current on industry-wide products, features, and services and consistently exceed in all sales metrics.
At DISH, we have Work at Home opportunities on our Sales Retention team. As a Work at Home (WAH) Associate Account Executive - Retention, you will be responsible for retaining customers by sharing your knowledge and enthusiasm about our pricing, service, and technology. Check out the technical and work space requirements for work at home positions below.
In , we need driven individuals who can adapt as we continue to grow and who are motivated to advance while taking on new responsibilities. Our Account Executives work to retain and grow customers by applying sales methodologies and problem-solving strategies to best position DISH's products and services while providing long-term solutions to customers. We need teammates who can utilize empathy, understand both DISH and competitor products and services, and has the ability to influence to find the best solution for our customers.
We love to promote employees from within and offer Associate's exciting career path opportunities with generous compensation increases!
Passion at Work
Salary & Benefits
Passion at Work
Get ready to thrive in a competitive environment with a position that offers career and financial growth potential. See how a career with our Sales team fits your lifestyle.
Technical and Work Space Requirements
- Desktop or laptop with Microsoft Windows (Apple/Mac, iOS, Chromebook, Android, and custom-built PCs are not supported)
- Less than 7 years old
- Intel or AMD 64-bit processor
- Minimum 4 GB RAM
- USB port dedicated for flash drive use
Accessories: All accessories must be wired without use of adapters, docks or dongles
- Two displays, one must be at least 19" and the other must be at least 13"
- Web camera
- Noise cancelling USB headset that is not Bluetooth (Jabra BIZ 1500 or Sennheiser SC60 recommended)
- Keyboard and mouse
- Cable, DSL, or Fiber ISP – satellite and fixed wireless are not supported
- Stable internet connection with no packet loss
- Wired ethernet between modem and PC without use of an adapter: Wi-Fi / wireless is not supported
- Minimum internet speeds: 7 Mbps download, 1 Mbps upload
- DISH prefers that At Home agents do not have bandwidth or data cap on Internet usage (caps lower than 250GB are not recommended).
- At Home agents are expected to have 99% uptime.
- Capable of placing and receiving calls and SMS messages
- Access to video camera
- Access to either Google Play or Apple Store
- Dedicated home office workspace, preferably a separate room with its own door
- Agents are responsible for maintaining the workspace in a safe condition
- Personal disruptions are not allowed during schedule hours and should not be audible in
background noise. This includes but not limited to:
- Children playing
- Dogs barking
- Loud music
- Non-work-related phone calls
- Door bells
- Family members/roommates
- You are scheduled on the phone throughout the entirely of your shift. It’s important to understand this job does not allow flexibility to answer the door or be on-call care for others during work hours
All costs to meet and maintain these requirements, including repairs, Internet/ISP and mobile charges, are the responsibility of the employee and are not reimbursed by DISH, except where required by law.